Last updated: April 06, 2021
Why a data processing policy?
The COLLIOURE PARADISE REAL ESTATE AGENCY (hereinafter “THE PARADISE AGENCY”) is aware of your level of expectation regarding the protection of your personal data and we are committed to responding proactively by making this subject the central point. concerns of our society.
The new regulation on the protection of personal data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016) which entered into force on May 25, 2018 was an opportunity for our company to affirm its commitment to the protection of personal data that you entrust to us by implementing a continuous improvement process in this area.
We hope that this data processing policy will provide you with sufficient details on the use which is made of your data, in a language that is clear to all.
What is this data processing policy about?
The purpose of this data processing policy is to explain to you the way in which we collect, manage and process your personal data, in particular when you visit our site.
Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
The data controller is the company that defines for what purpose and how your personal data is collected and used.
Personal data collected on the website www.paradise-immobilier.com and more generally during customer relations are processed by:
AGENCE IMMOBILIERE COLLIOURE PARADISE , SARL whose head office is located at 36 Bis avenue de la Démocratie 66190 COLLIOURE (SIREN 838 560 647)
AGENCE PARADISE’s general commitment to the processing of your personal data
AGENCE PARADISE is aware of the level of expectation of people (customer, user, Internet user) regarding the processing of their personal data.
As such, AGENCE PARADISE undertakes to:
- inform you prior to any collection of personal data concerning you and obtain your consent whenever necessary;
- to always strive for information that is as clear and didactic as possible (if, nevertheless, you feel that this information should be improved, do not hesitate to let us know!)
- collect only the data strictly necessary for the pursuit of previously determined purposes
- to guarantee a level of security and confidentiality in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements
- not to keep your personal data beyond the specified retention period
- and, more generally, to implement all the necessary measures to comply with all the requirements of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
On what occasions are my personal data likely to be collected?
Your personal data and information may be collected in the following cases:
- When visiting the Website www.paradise-immobilier.com :
- When submitting an application and / or subscription form, providing a survey form;
- During your email, telephone and SMS exchanges with our Sales department.
- For better service monitoring, we record the reason for your contact, the date and time.
- During an internet contact, the transcript of your conversation can be collected.
- When you participate on the social media pages of L’AGENCE PARADISE that we run, in particular on Facebook.
- When you participate in events, loyalty programs or promotion of L’AGENCE PARADISE;
- By mail, if you need to contact us by this means
Why does AGENCE PARADISE collect my personal data?
We collect and use personal information about you for the following activities and purposes:
- MANAGEMENT OF OUR CUSTOMER / PROSPECTS FILE
Carry out operations relating to customer management concerning:
- the contracts ; the orders ; the deliveries ; the bills ; accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts;
- monitoring customer relations such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service;
- Management of surveys and tests on products, services or content.
- Managing people’s opinions on products, services or content
Carry out operations relating to prospecting:
- management of technical prospecting operations;
- the selection of people to carry out loyalty, prospecting, survey, product testing and promotion actions.
- carrying out solicitation operations;
The organization of contests, lotteries or any promotional operation;
The development of trade statistics;
The management of requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition;
- MANAGEMENT OF REAL ESTATE ACTIVITIES
Management of real estate transaction activity
- Identification of goods, sellers and prospective buyers
- Ads management
- Mandate management and record keeping
Compliance with our legal obligations in the fight against fraud
- THE SECURITY OF OUR SITE
The personal information that may be collected by AGENCE PARADISE as part of the processing activities listed above include the following information:
- Identification data: title, surname and first name, contact details (postal address and email address, mobile and landline number), data appearing on an identity document (such as date and place of birth);
- Data relating to the family, personal, professional, patrimonial situation;
- Data relating to the property concerned: surface area, number of rooms, orientation, location, shops and services nearby;
- Data relating to the follow-up of the customer relationship: requests for contact, information or documentation, correspondence;
- Economic and / or financial data: Data relating to the estimate of the goods entrusted, to the final sale price, to the amount of our commission
- Navigation data: Data relating to the history of traffic and navigation on the site, location data (IP address), data relating to the terminal (obtain more information on cookies by consulting the section dedicated to cookies)
On what legal basis and for what durations are my personal data processed?
The processing of your personal data is justified by different grounds (legal basis) depending on the use we make of the personal data.
You will find below the legal bases and retention periods that we apply to our main processing operations.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Among the applicable legal bases:
- The contract: the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you have consented. This legal basis applies:
- to customer relationship management
- the management of the activity of real estate transactions concerning sellers
- The consent : you agree to the processing of your personal data by express consent (checkbox, click ….). You can withdraw this consent at any time. This legal basis applies:
- to our newsletters
- so-called “non-necessary” cookies
- Legitimate interest: AGENCE PARADISE has a commercial interest in processing your data which is justified, balanced and does not infringe your privacy. With some exceptions, you can object to processing based on legitimate interest at any time by notifying AGENCE PARADISE. This legal basis applies in particular:
- to the management of prospecting operations
- the management of the activity of real estate transactions concerning prospective buyers
- so-called “necessary” cookies
- The law: the processing of your personal data is made compulsory by a law. This legal basis applies in particular:
- to the data used for our accounting
- customer data useful for complying with legal obligations in the fight against fraud
DURATION OF RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
AGENCE PARADISE may retain personal data for a specific period, which may not, however, exceed the maximum retention periods provided for by the laws and regulations applicable in the matter.
Most customer data (for example your customer account information and order history are kept as long as you are an “active” customer and for a period of 3 years from your last activity (for example purchase, connection to your account. or expiration of a contract or guarantee. Your data is then archived with restricted access for an additional period for limited reasons authorized by law (payment, guarantee, disputes, etc.). After this period, they are deleted.
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis||The duration of the conversation
in operational base
|Customer and prospect management||Contract
and legitimate interest
|The duration of the contractual relationship + 3 years from the last activity.||An “activity” consists of a positive action on the part of the prospect (request for information for example)|
|Sending of the newsletter||Consent||Until unsubscription||You can withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions on each newsletter.|
|Management of real estate transaction activities||Contract
and legitimate interest
|The duration of the contractual relationship + 3 years from the last activity||An “activity” consists of a positive action on the part of the prospect (request for information for example)|
|Compliance with legal obligations in the fight against fraud||Legal obligation||5 years from the closing of the account or the termination of the relationship for data and documents relating to the identity of customers,||subject to more restrictive provisions (for example right of communication of the tax administration)|
|Cookies||Legitimate interests or consent (depending on the case)||See details in the section dedicated to cookies|
Who are the recipients of my data?
The data that we collect may be transmitted to service providers (subcontractors) – to whom AGENCE PARADISE uses for the purposes mentioned above, for example for the management of our website or for marketing operations.
Are my data transferred outside the European Union?
You are informed that transfers to the United States can be made as part of the use of Google services, for the provision of the analysis service and site traffic and targeted advertising (See details in the section dedicated to cookies ).
This transfer of data to companies located in countries outside the European Union which have a lower level of data protection than in the European Union was preceded by the signing of standard contractual clauses from the European Commission to regulate this data transfer and provide it with an equivalent level of protection.
Are there any COOKIES stored on my computer?
WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
A cookie is a small block of data sent to your internet browser and stored on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone) during the validity period of said cookie.
There are different types of cookies, for example:
- So-called “necessary” (or technical) cookies, essential for the proper functioning of the site (display in a language, choice linked to the acceptance / rejection of other cookies, etc.). The deposit of this type of cookies is not subject to your consent.
- So-called “functional” cookies, allowing for example the recording for a few hours of your “shopping cart” on a commercial site. The deposit of this type of cookies is subject to your consent.
- So-called “analysis (traffic) “ cookies , which produce anonymous statistics (location of visitors, hours and durations of website visit, etc.). The deposit of this type of cookies is subject to your consent.
- So-called “advertising” cookies which will identify you and identify your preferences based on your behavior on the internet in order to provide you with targeted advertising. The deposit of this type of cookies is subject to your consent.
These cookies can be placed directly by the website server (example: technical cookies) or by “third party” servers authorized by the website manager (example: so-called “advertising” cookies).
The deposit of cookies is subject to compliance with rules, in particular:
- article 82 of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended;
- the RGPD (2016/679) of April 27, 2016 and in particular article 7 relating to the methods of obtaining consent;
- the guidelines and recommendations of the Cnil of September 17, 2020;
WHAT COOKIES ARE LIKELY TO BE DEPOSITED WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SITE?
You are informed that, during your visit to our site (and depending on your choices) we have to install the following cookies in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone):
|TYPE OF COOKIES||COOKIE NAME||CONSENT||TERM||DESCRITION|
|TECHNICAL||viewed_cookie_policy||NOT REQUIRED||12 months||Registration of the opening of the cookies policy.|
|TECHNICAL||CookieLawInfoConsent||NOT REQUIRED||12 months||Recording of the absence of display of the banner.|
|TECHNICAL||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||NOT REQUIRED||12 months||Management of the display of the information banner|
|TECHNICAL||cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||NOT REQUIRED||12 months||Saving user consent for functional cookies|
|FUNCTIONAL||_GRECAPTCHA||REQUIRED||6 months||Protection of the site against abusive practices of automated software thanks to the identification of the user of the site by distinguishing a human being from the robot.|
HOW TO EXPRESS MY CHOICES ABOUT COOKIES?
You have several options to delete and manage cookies:
- Thanks to the cookie management module of our website
- During your first visit to our site, a module offers to accept, refuse or configure COOKIES
- If you do not want this cookie to be installed or read on your terminal equipment, an opt-out cookie will be placed on your terminal equipment, so that our website stores this information.
- Likewise, when you accept the use of this cookie, a consent cookie is installed on your terminal equipment.
- At any time, by clicking on the button[Revoir mes préférences cookies] you will be able to access the module and modify your preferences.
- During your first visit to our site, a module offers to accept, refuse or configure COOKIES
- By regularly deleting cookies from your terminal via your browser
- By configuring your browser
- You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your terminal or that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer (Do not forget to configure all the browsers of your different terminals, however. ).
- The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser.
- By way of example:
- for Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies ;
- for Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac ;
- for Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en ;
- for Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/protection-renforcee-contre-pistage-firefox- informatique?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+d %C3% A9sactiver + the + cookies ;
- for Opera ™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies .
To find out more about how to configure your browser software, we invite you to consult the website of the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties: Cookies: the tools to control them | CNIL .
HOW TO OBTAIN ADVANTAGE OF INFORMATION CONCERNING ADVERTISING COOKIES DEPOSITED BY THIRD PARTIES?
If you have accepted third-party advertising cookies, the cookie (s) placed on your terminal depend on an external data controller who may process personal data concerning you.
The sharing of information with this third party by means of cookies and other tracers, is your free choice and your responsibility.
What commitments does AGENCE PARADISE make regarding the confidentiality of my personal data?
AGENCE PARADISE guarantees the confidentiality of your information, of whatever nature, whether written or oral, of which it is aware and refrains from communicating, selling, exchanging, transferring or sharing with third parties, subject to the provisions of this Data Processing Policy.
This confidentiality commitment does not apply to information:
- which entered the public domain prior to their transmission or after it in the absence of any fault attributable to AGENCE PARADISE;
- which are already known to these third parties
- which have been lawfully received from a Third Party, without restriction or violation of this commitment
- whose use or transmission you have authorized.
The aforementioned third parties must, in all cases, agree to strict compliance with the confidentiality commitments required by AGENCE PARADISE, and to use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed. .
What commitments does AGENCE PARADISE make in terms of the security of my personal data?
We implement administrative, logical, and physical measures to protect the security of your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification.
We would like to remind you, however, that it is also up to each user to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and / or software against the risk of intrusion or contamination by viruses, and to make the necessary backups.
Likewise, any user of the website published by AGENCE PARADISE acknowledges being informed that the integrity, authentication and confidentiality of information, files and data of any kind that they wish to exchange on the Internet cannot be guaranteed. as soon as they go out of the control of AGENCE PARADISE.
What are my rights with regard to the use of personal data?
You have first of all the right to be informed in a sufficiently clear and didactic way concerning the processing of personal data implemented by AGENCE PARADISE.
We are actively working on the continuous improvement of our information methods. If you feel that you are not sufficiently informed or have any suggestions for improvement, please let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you can exercise your rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability where applicable) and define the fate of your personal data “post mortem”.
To do this, you can contact AGENCE PARADISE:
- by email: email@example.com
- or by mail: 36 Bis avenue de la Démocratie 66190 COLLIOURE (France)
In order to enable us to respond quickly, we thank you for giving us your name, first name, e-mail address, address and, if applicable, your customer reference.
Certain requests to exercise your rights (right of access) must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature in order to verify your identity and specify the address to which the reply must be sent. A response will then be sent to you within one month of receipt of the request.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL) , in particular on its website www.cnil.fr.
Has AGENCE PARADISE appointed a DPO?
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer is only required in the cases referred to in Article 37 of the GDPR.
The processing activities implemented by AGENCE PARADISE do not fall within the cases referred to. Consequently, AGENCE PARADISE has not appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Changes to this Data Processing Policy
This Data Processing Policy represents the general commitments of AGENCE PARADISE on the date of its publication.
AGENCE PARADISE has entered into a process of continuous improvement in terms of personal data protection and will therefore have to make changes to this Data Processing Policy.
We will post any such changes on this page and do our best to notify you of any material changes. AGENCE PARADISE invites you to regularly consult its data processing policy.