Collioure : What are the most sought-after properties ?
13 December 2021
Which real estate are popular with buyersImmobilier Collioure, Despite the crisis and the current lack of interest in the acquisition of a second home, real estate in Collioure remains a favorite place for many French and foreign buyers. A magical place where real estate has its rules and its price. As Christophe of the Real Estate Agency of Collioure Paradise International Real Estate : The demand is constant and to meet it, we are always looking for apartments, houses or villas for sale in Collioure. If you are an owner in Collioure, you will find below the classification of the most requested properties this year and the budgets that 90% of buyers are ready to devote to it. A good indication of the current market condition and price level. Vital information to approach the market at the right price!
1) Apartment - Collioure real estateFor a type F3 in the old center of Collioure ideally in the heart of the old village, offering charm and cachet, in a very clean condition, with a real terrace, it is necessary to consider +/- 250 000 € for a surface of +/- 60 m². Buyers are however prepared to save up to € 299,000 if the apartment on offer has a view of the bay of Collioure. They purchase € 275,000 if this F3 is located in the city (church side) and invest € 220,000 to € 250,000 if the apartment has a real terrace and is located in the suburb (Port side). Vendres). For properties of exceptional standing, of a greater surface area, or "in their own juice" or to be renovated, budgets vary upwards or downwards. The 3-room apartment in the old Collioure currently corresponds to 60% of the demand from customers presenting themselves for the purchase of real estate in Collioure. If the 2 bedroom apartment does not have a terrace, sales are between 179,000 and 200,000 € depending on the condition, the district and the view offered!
2) The traditional fisherman's house with terrace (at least 8 m²) - Immobilier CollioureStill in good condition, surface area of +/- 70/80 m² in a price range of around € 300,000. A research area located in old Collioure and in old real estate. If this village house does not have a terrace, buyers will range between € 250,000 to € 275,000 for a property in very good condition. If the fisherman's house is to be renovated and without a terrace, the budget is set at € 200,000. The same property with terrace and work is in the same range of € 250,000 to € 275,000. Again, price and budget may vary for fisherman's houses over 100 m², front lines facing the sea, or if they have a garage.
3) Villa-real estate CollioureFor any house or villa with garden and garage located 10 minutes walk from the beach and shops, buyers are ready to pay between 400,000 to 420,000 € for a 110/130 m² house located 5 minutes walk from the center. They will spend between 300,000 and 350,000 € for an identical house 10 minutes' walk from these same amenities. Note that the following goods are not currently part of the list of the 3 most sought after products in Collioure:
- - studio or one-bedroom apartments;
- - F3s far from the center;
- - the villas on the hills.